Thursday, January 15, 2015

Who Are the Ahjummas?

Annyeonghaseyo!

We are the Ahjummas, and we welcome you to the manifestation of our insane Kdrama addiction. We assume that if you are here, you also love all things pertaining to Asian dramas, so thank you for dropping by and perusing our site.

First things first, why the name Ahjummas? For those of you who have been in the Kdrama world for a while, you will recognize that this term is used for old women. I know I might look fabulously young...



But I am, in fact, an old married woman. My Korean friend was quick to agree when I joked that if I'm married that must mean I'm an Ahjumma. He just said, "Yup." Ouch. So this married chick, combined with my (still very young looking) mother...




...makes two Ahjummas.




We LOVE Korean dramas.

Eating Jjajangmyeong while watching My Love From Another Star
And music.

Wearing EXO shirts
But for real, we get SERIOUSLY into those dramas.
Our feels while watching "Shining Inheritance."

 And as long as we're obsessing about it and having a great time, we figured we would share it with you. We will both add reviews for all the dramas we have watched, and we will continue to add them as we go! And there will be some blogging and reaction videos too because, hey, that's a blast.

So grab some ramen and stay a while!

1 comment: